WHAT IS GRAPHIC DESIGNING ?
Graphic design is a profession in which people create visuals to convey messages. Designers use typography and pictures to satisfy users’ unique requirements and concentrate on the logic of presenting elements in interactive projects to improve the user experience by using graphic design and page layout techniques.
Companies can use graphic design to advertise and sell goods through ads, websites can use infographics to express complex details in a digestible way, and companies can use branding to create an identity, among other items.
BASICS OF GRAPHIC DESIGNER
It is necessary to be aware of the elements and concepts that make up design in order to properly understand the sense of graphic design. To build visually stunning and impactful designs, elements are used in contrast to one another.
The following are some of the graphic design elements:
WHAT DOES GRAPHIC DESIGNER DO
Graphic designers produce visual concepts that inspire, inform, and excite consumers using computer software or their hands. They design the overall layout and production design for a variety of products, including advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports.
TYPES OF GRAPHIC DESIGNING
From print and web design through animation and motion graphics, graphic design covers a wide range of techniques and specialisations. Graphic design provides opportunities and choices for individuals with a variety of interests.
Here’s an example of some of these graphic design types:
- Product Design : Product designers study, design, and create new products using their artistic abilities. The goods they make vary depending on the industry they work in, but they may range from toys to equipment to technology. Market research is undertaken by these designers to ensure that their product can appeal to the target audience.
- Brand Design : Branding is a form of corporate design that focuses on a company’s or product’s visual identity. Graphic designers in this field use all of their talents to create a visual brand that will connect with the target audience and project the correct message about the company.
- Website Design : Almost every website you visit and app you download has a graphic designer behind it. To ensure that the pages they create are as user-friendly as possible on both desktops and mobile devices, these designers must have a good understanding of user experience (UX) design. They put all of their talents to work to create online spaces that are visually attractive, easy to read, SEO-friendly, and compatible with their clients’ branding.
- Print Design : Graphic designers in this field are experts at designing work that is meant to be physically seen. These designers are capable of creating digital designs that reach beyond the screen and translate well to the physical world, from billboards to business cards etc.
- Animation Design : To create anything from cartoons to animated social media graphics, animation and motion designers use advanced tools. These designers’ graphics can be used to provide entertainment through TV shows or video games, to attract attention to a business’s social media site, or to educate people through animated educational videos. Animation designers work as part of a team to turn their artistic ideas into fully animated works of art.
For more amazing content CLICK HERE